Cost Accounting Staff
Why Join Us?
- ISO and HACCP Certification
- Competitive Environment and Benefits
- 25 Years of Baking and Beyond
Employment Type: Full-Time
Working Schedule: Monday to Friday (8AM-5:30PM)
Working Setup: Work Onsite
Provides cost of production for the specific plant assigned to him/her by ensuring that proper costing procedure is being followed and accurate costing data is being used.
Primary duties and responsibilities
1. Coordinates with production personnel with regard to their weekly and monthly consumption of raw materials and packaging materials (RMPM).
2. Conducts variance analysis of the consumption reports(Actual versus Standard)
3. Conducts month-end, end-of-quarter, and year-end physical inventory count
4. Uploads the physical count in the Oracle system
5. Conducts reconciliation of inventories and verification of any inventory variances.
6. Assist the supervisor in any additional reports needed
- Graduate of BS in Accountancy/ Accounting Technology/ Management Accounting or any related course
- Preferably with 1 year of experience in cost accounting
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Knowledge in Oracle Accounting and Inventory Systems
- Experience in costing and variance analysis is required for this position
- Willing to be assigned in Binan, Laguna (on-site)