Trade Marketing Specialist for Western Visayas
1. Manages key modern trade accounts (supermarkets, convenience stores, drug stores) to achieve business objectives and serves as the point of contract between the company and the customer.
2. Execution of Sales and Marketing plans and strategies to achieve Key Performance indicators: sales, exchange, distribution, product availability, and visibility.
3. Coordinates with all the Sales teams on store openings, promotions, trade events, and other activities of assigned key accounts.
4. Analyzes the sales and exchange performance per product, monitors offtake, and prepares the standing order of his assigned district and/or accounts.
5. Coordinates with Marketing for the effective execution of Marketing plans and programs for the area
6. Provides post-activity reports, analysis, and recommendations
7. Provides recommendations based on factual data and information that will improve sales and brand equity in the designated area
8. Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- College Graduate preferably with a degree in Business or Economics
- Experience in Project Management and execution is an advantage
- Preferably with relevant training and experience in sales and account management
- With excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable of dealing and building relationships with key customers and accounts
- Must have undergone training and attended relevant seminars on ISO, HACCP, and HALAL
- Knowledgeable in MS Office applications
- Willing to travel within the assigned area/region
- Hardworking and can work with minimal supervision