Gardenia Samgyup Sandwich
by Gardenia Wellness Team
Gardenia High Fiber Whole Wheat Bread 2 slices
Olive oil 2 tbsp
Pork tenderloin 50 g
Salt and pepper to taste
Egg 1 pc
Finely Chopped Carrots 10 g
Finely Chopped Chives 2 g
Fish sauce 2 tsp
Water 1 tbsp
Lettuce 10 g
Ssamjang 30 g
1. Toast 2 slices of Gardenia High Fiber Whole Wheat Bread and set aside.
To make steamed egg:
1. In a bowl, combine egg, carrots, chives, fish sauce and water and mix well.
2. Place in a saucepot and cover to let the steam cook the egg. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
3. Heat a pan and add olive oil.
4. Cook pork tenderloin until well done.
To assemble the sandwich:
1. Spread 1 tbsp of ssamjang onto the toasted bread.
2. Add lettuce, steamed eggs, pork tenderloin and cover with another slice of bread.
3. Slice and serve.