Gardenia Poached Fish Fillet with Tartar Sauce
by Gardenia Wellness Team
2-4 pcs. Fillet Fish
¼ cup Celery
1 pc. Carrots
¼ cup Mayonnaise
2Tbsp. Olives (Green)
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1. Cut the Gardenia Whole Wheat Pandesal in the middle and set aside.
2. For the fish stock: place fish (filleted, bones only), onions, celery, carrots in a stock pot, cover with water, bring to boil and simmer for 45 mins. – 1 hour.
3. For tartar sauce: mix mayonnaise, pickles, capers, olives, parsley and onions. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. To cook the fillet fish: in a sauce pan, poach the fish fillet using the fish stock in medium heat.
5. Heat the pandesal for 2-3 mins, fill in with fish and tartar sauce and serve.