Gardenia Pizza Pandesal
by Gardenia Wellness Team
10 pcs Gardenia Pandesal (Halved)
1 pack (115 g) Pizza sauce
1 can Pineapple tidbits (small)
1 pc Bell pepper (big)
4 strips Bacon (cut into 1″ length)
1 pc White onion (big)
1 can Mushrooms (small)
1/8 tsp Ground black pepper
1 bar (225 g) Easy-melt cheese
1. Peel onion and chop into small pieces. Set aside.
2. Slice bell pepper, remove seeds and chop into small pieces. Set aside.
3. Spread pizza sauce on each Gardenia Pandesal slice.
4. Top with pineapple, bell pepper, bacon, chopped onion, mushroom and cheese.
5. Place in oven toaster. Heat for 3-5 minutes or until cheese has melted.