Gardenia Pineapple upside down cake
by Gardenia Wellness Team
4pc Pineapple chunks
2pc Cherries, sliced in half
2tbsp White Sugar
2pc Gardenia Premium Pandesal
4tbsp Vanilla Cream Pudding, store bought
1. Slice the top of Gardenia Premium Pandesal and disregard the top portion.
2. in a muffin tin, place at the bottom of the muffin tin the cherries and pineapple chunks
3. sprinkle the sugar
4. place the Gardenia Premium Pandesal upside down, facing the top part in the base of the muffin tin.
5. Bake the upside down cake in the oven for20 minutes.
1. Drizzle or dip the Pineapple upside down cake in the vanilla cream pudding.