Gardenia Meaty Monte Cristo Sandwich
IngredientsGardenia Classic White Bread 6 slices
Sweet sliced ham 3 slices
sliced cheese 3 slices
mayonnaise 3 tbsp
Meaty bolognese sauce 3 tbsp
Egg, beaten 1 pc
Milk, fresh 1/4 cup
Procedure1. Spread mayonnaise on 1 slice of Gardenia Classic White
2. Add 1 tbsp of prepared bolognese sauce
3. Add sliced ham and sliced cheese and cover with another slice of bread. Using a heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut the sandwich.
4. Combine egg and milk and mix well in a separate bowl,
5. Preheat your pan and melt the butter.
6. Dip the sandwich into the egg mixture and toast both sides on the pan and until the cheese is melted.
7. Serve warm.