Gardenia Embutido Sandwich
Ingredients1pc Gardenia California Raisin Buns
2pc Gardenia Premium Soft Delight
1/8kl Ground Pork
1cup Mixed Vegetables (store bought)
2tbsp White Onion (Diced)
Salt and Pepper to taste
1pc Aluminum foil
Procedure1. Cut into small cubes the Gardenia California Raisin Buns this will serve as an extender in the Embutido
2. In a bowl, mix the ground pork, mixed vegetables, white onion, eggs and finally add the diced Gardenia California
3. Place the aluminum foil in the chopping board and get the embutido mixture.
4. Place the embutido in foil and wrap it to seal.
5. Steam the sealed emnutido for 40 min or until it will firm up.
6. To assemble cut a Gardenia Premium Soft Pandesal in half and place the lettuce at the bottom and a sliced embutido