Treasury Cashier Staff
1. Receives daily cash and check remittances.
2. Checks and counts remittances based on the actual cash invoices and official receipts received.
3. Prepares deposit slips for daily bank transactions and others such as liquidation of cash advances, etc.
4. Prepares cash receipts report.
5. Safe keeps post-dated checks.
6. Safeguards property and assets of the company.
7. Ability to execute and use remittance & SFA system and its required documents accurately and efficiently at all times.
8. Performs other functions that may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of BS in Accountancy/ Accounting Technology/ Management Accounting or any related course
- Preferably with 1 year of experience in the same field
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Willing to be assigned in Binan, Laguna (on-site)