Research and Development Technologist I
- To test products at various stages of processing.
- Conducts product application tests of alternative raw materials in both laboratory and production scales.
- Conducts experiments on projects related to product improvement based on provided formulation and procedures.
- Executes adjustments to be made in the formula and/or process for the succeeding experiments.
- Records and analyzes data gathered from experimentation.
- Evaluate finished products together with superior, record observation on products and course of action to be done.
- Conducts shelf-life stability study, and chemical analysis of finished products.
- Prepares and distributes samples for sensory evaluation.
- Prepares and accomplishes all necessary reports and documents related to testing of alternative raw materials, product improvement project, sensory evaluation, shelf-life stability, and production batch trial run.
- Assist R&D Baking Technologists II in the preparation of materials for new product development and assist in the conduct experiments.
- Conducts production process audit.
- Graduate of BS Food Technology and Chemistry or any related courses
- Highly knowledgeable with GMP, HALAL and Sensory Evaluation
- Fresh graduate with experience in R&D during internship is preferred
- Results-driven with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high pressure work environment
- Keen to details and with excellent verbal and written communication skills