- Administers everyday activities of the assigned sections and provides guidance to ensure compliance in accordance with Purchasing Procedures
- Take the lead in optimizing sourcing procedures to meet maximum efficiency and category management strategies
- Performs cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking at all times to secure profitable deals
- Assists in obtaining and studying comparative prices and quotations.
- Makes purchasing decisions based on the information obtained.
- Reviews Purchase Orders for compliance with purchasing procedures and policies
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least three years of experience in procurement within a multinational organization or Indirect procurement category experience with strategic sourcing responsibilities.
- With background experience in procurement of goods and services related to production operation, engineering, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of procurement operations
- Strong project management and relationship-building skills
- Must be willing to work onsite