Oracle Functional Analyst (For Pooling)
- Provide end user support for all applications and assist to resolve all issues in programs and provide upgrade and enhancements to various oracle functional projects.
- Analyze and perform tests on all software development life cycle for oracle applications according to business requirements and prepare solutions to provide end user support.
- Maintain and update knowledge on Oracle applications and installations and perform tests on all new releases and patches and assist in recovery of validation processes.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all managers and end users and provide support to all IT functions on rotational basis to resolve all complex production issues.
- Maintain all documentation for change control management and prepare records for software development cycle and prepare solutions for all enhancements.
- Design all functional design documents, prepare functional applications and perform tests on all enhancements and ensure resolution for all business systems and analyze all existing system and develop appropriate systems.
- Develop system models, diagrams and programs in coordination with project managers and sponsors.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders and analyze all products through appropriate methods.
- Determine all oracle functional requirements and coordinate with stakeholders to analyze all project requirements and determine efficient improvement process.
- Perform research and evaluate all functions to develop efficient processes and ensure compliance to all standards.
- Collaborate with developers and project team and ensure optimal transition of user requirements into functional ones.
- Design prototypes and prepare reports for all findings and prepare various models and diagrams.
- Graduate of BS Computer Science, Information Technology or any related courses
- With at least 2 years of professional working experience in similar role
- With experience in Oracle EBS functionality is a plus
- Highly knowledgeable in Oracle PL/SQL development
- A good team-player and can handle pressure at all times
- Amenable to work onsite in LIIP, Mamplasan, Binan, Laguna