Key Accounts Specialist
Principal purpose(s) of the position
The Key Accounts Specialist is responsible for the achievement of sales, visibility, and distribution objectives in his assigned channel and/or account(s) and works to effectively develop and maintain long-term strategic relationships with key account customers.
1. Manages key modern trade accounts (supermarkets, convenience stores, and drug stores) to achieve business objectives and serves as the point of contact between the company and the customer.
2. Execution of Sales and Marketing plans and strategies to achieve Key Performance indicators: sales, exchange, distribution, product availability, and visibility.
3. Coordinates with all the Sales teams on store openings, promotions, and other activities of assigned key accounts.
4. Analyzes the sales and exchange performance per product, monitors offtake, and prepares the standing order of his assigned district and/or accounts.
5. Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Trade Customer Development and Maintenance
1. Coordinates and works with promo merchandising services provider to ensure execution of in-store merchandising, display and promotions activities
2. Conducts market and trade checks and gathers and reports customer trends and competitor information
3. Prepares and conducts regular planning and business reviews with accounts and prepares action plans for the continued growth of the business
4. Regularly visits head offices and ensures the accreditation/listing of new products
5. Develops and updates customer and account profiles and fact books.
- College graduate, preferably with a degree in business or economics
- Must have undergone training and attended relevant seminars on ISO, HACCP, and Halal
- Preferably with experience in account management and sales
- Preferably with relevant training and experience on sales and account management
- Capable of dealing and building relationships with key customers and accounts
- Responsible and with strong leadership background