Programmer (Web Developer)
- Responsible for defining, developing, testing, analyzing, and maintaining new software applications in support to the achievement of business requirements and systems integrations considerations to determine appropriate technology solutions.
- Conceptualize and develop new software programs and applications.
- Analyze and assess existing business systems and procedures
- Assists in definition, development and documentation of software’s business requirements.
- Conducts research on emerging application development software products, languages and standards.
- Recommends, schedules and performs software development.
- Liaises with vendor for efficient implementation of new software upgrades if any
- Write, translate, and code software programs and applications accordingly
- Monitors software performance test
- Generate statistics and write reports for management and/or team members on the status of programming status
- Develop User Manual, Trains end-users and install software products for end-users
- Graduate of BS Information Technology major in Web Development or any related courses
- With solid experience in web development
- With experience in android/mobile development is a plus
- With good theoretical knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodology
- Advanced skills in creating and maintaining technical documentation
- Can handle pressure at all times
- Amenable to work onsite in Laguna International Industrial Park, Mamplasan, Binan, Laguna