Employee Relations Senior Supervisor
- Advises HR Manager and employees on sensitive labor and employee relations matters, including grievances and arbitration procedures, performance issues and disciplinary actions; advises and assists HR Manager in identifying employee relations issues and determining appropriate course of action.
- Processes incident reports, disciplinary action memorandum and assists in the grievance meeting with employees
- Conducts administrative hearing
- Coordinates legal cases to company’s legal consultant
- Assist company lawyers in preparation of legal documents related to labor cases and submits to NLRC as need arises
- Conducts orientation to newly hired employees (ONE)
- Assist the HR Manager in the conduct of meeting with the union and prepares the minutes of the meeting.
- Attend to all union concerns and relays the same to HR Manager.
- Supervises and evaluates performance of Employee Relations Personnel.
- Provides assistance to HR Manager during CBA negotiation.
- Maintains documents of Labor and Legal Cases of separated employees.
- In-charge of all the ISO-related documents of the Employee Relations section
- Ensures compliance to Data Privacy Law by ensuring all outsourced service providers have signed the Data Sharing Agreement
- Conducts Employee Discipline and Grievance Handling Seminar
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time after an appropriate training has been given
- Graduate of Law, Human Resource, Psychology or any related courses
- With at least 6 years of experience in labor management; experience in unionized company is an advantage
- Proactive individual with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency and can handle pressure at all times
- With exceptional degree of analytical skills and knowledge in DOLE standards and Philippine Labor Code
- With excellent oral and written communication skills
- Amenable to work onsite in Laguna International Industrial Park, Mamplasan, Binan, Laguna