Cost Accounting Supervisor
- Graduate of BS in Accountancy
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- With at least 2 years of experience in the related field
- With knowledge in preparation of financial statements and cost of sales
- Knowledge in Oracle system
A. Principal purpose(s) of the position
The Cost Accounting Supervisor will be in-charge in providing cost of sales reports as well as supervising the whole cost accounting group. He/She will be responsible for the preparation of reconciliations between SL and GL and other reconciliations required to ensure accurate cost and inventory accounting and valuation of the company and its affiliates.
B. Primary duties and responsibilities
Cost Accounting Function
1. Consolidates cost of sales and inventory reports of raw materials and packaging materials (RMPM) of the company and its affiliates.
2. Checks, reviews and provides variance analysis on the consumption and inventory reports of raw materials and packaging materials (RMPM) of the company and its affiliates.
3. Supervises and conducts month-end, end of quarter, and year-end physical inventory count of RMPM, Spare parts, Motor pool, Consumables, Trade Items, and Finished Goods.
Financial Analysis and Reporting
1. Checks and reviews monthly Management Reporting Package (MRP).