Gardenia Lumpiang Shanghai Bread
Ingredients1 pack White Bread 600g regular slice bread
Lumpia Shanghai Mix
500g ground pork
50g carrots, grated or finely chopped
50g onion, finely chopped
50g garlic, grated or finely chopped
1 tbsp flour
salt & pepper to taste
1 cup Cooking Oil
1. Prepare shanghai mix. In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
2. Flatten each slice of White bread using rolling pin or a round bottle,
cut the edges ; keep in a covered container and set aside then spread shanghai mix on the bread.
3. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat .
4. Fry lumpia on each side, turn as needed until they are golden brown, about 2 or 3 mins.
5. Place on a strainer to drain excess oil
Serve hot .