Gardenia Cajun Grilled Chicken Asparagus Rolls
Ingredients2 slices Gardenia Wheat Cranberry Loaf
60 g Chicken breast
2 tsp Cajun spice
¼ tsp Salt
1/8 tsp Black pepper
4 pcs Asparagus, blanched
For the Salsa:
½ cup Tomato, thinly sliced
¼ cup Cucumber, thinly sliced
1/8 cup White onion, thinly sliced
1/8 cup Red onion, thinly sliced
1 tsp Chili flakes ( optional )
For the Salsa Dressing:
2 tsp Olive oil
2 tbsp Lime juice
Salt and pepper to taste
Artificial sweetener to taste
Procedure1. Marinate chicken breast with cajun spice, salt and pepper.
2. Pan grill the marinated chicken until well done. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, combine sliced tomatoes, cucumber, red and white onion and add lime juice and 1 tsp of olive oil.
4. To assemble, trim the edges and flatten 2 slice of Gardenia Wheat Cranberry Loaf. Place 2 pcs of blanched asparagus, 30 g of sliced grilled chiken, mixed vegetables on the bread and roll it gently.
5. Seal it with a toothpick.
6. Toast gently on a non stick pan and serve warm.