||Gardenia Classic White Bread
||onion, medium size, finely chopped
||bell pepper, cubed
|2 3/4 tsp
||black pepper, ground
|2 1/2 tsp
||butter, unsalted, melted
- Pre-heat oven to 180C.
- Grease 8x12 baking pan with butter.
- Prepare Meat filling:
- Saute garlic and onion in oil.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Continue to stir fry until quite dry. Remove excess oil. Set aside.
- Prepare Egg-milk mixture:
- Whisk together eggs and melted butter
- Add evaporated milk.
- Dip each slice of Gardenia Classic White Bread into egg-milk mixture and place at the bottom of the pan.
- Spread a portion of prepared meat filling.
- Add another layer of bread dipped in egg-milk mixture
- Top with another portion of meat filling
- Repeat until the pan is filled.
- Pour in the remaining egg mixture when layers are completed.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.